Home > Heritage > School Philosophy and Core Values
School Philosophy and Core Values
In Tao Nan, every staff and pupil makes a difference.
- Every child has the capacity to learn and each learns differently.
- Every success and failure delivers a lesson.
- In instilling good values and cultivating proper habits and the ways towards building a gracious society.
- The holistic development of our pupils is important.
- Effective learning takes place in a happy and nurturing environment.
- Learning must be meaningful for it to be internalised.
We pledge to:
- Be pupil-centric in our teaching and learning to ensure that every child learns effectively.
- Help every pupil learn from the mistakes they have made to achieve greater success.
- Be good role models for our pupils in instilling good values and cultivating proper habits.
- Provide a holistic education for our pupils in the Moral, Intellectual, Physical, Social and Aesthetic domains.
- Create a happy and nurturing environment for effective learning.
- Deliver interesting and meaningful lessons to ensure quality learning for our pupils.